Documents Required For Russian Humanitarian Visa
Russian Humanitarian Visa Sample
- Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Russia, with at least two adjacent blank passport pages available for Russian visa stamps.
- Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Russian visas.
- Two recent 3,5 x 4,5 passport style photographs; head and shoulders, face forward, neutral expression, in color, and with a plain/white background.
- The applicant may not wear eyeglasses or headwear except for religious purposes. The photo should not be affixed to your application and the photograph may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples.
- Photo Sample
3.Invitation from the Migration police
- Should be issued by the local department of the Russian Migration police (former FMS) upon the request of Russian accredited companies. Is submitted to the Consulate in original on a stamped form (so-called Yellow page) Sample
- Electronic Invitation can be by emailed directly to the appropriate Consulate (so-called Telex). Sample
4.Residence permit Requirements:
- Original and copy of a valid Turkey residence permit